Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission for NDLR 2021 are now open.
In order to keep our program as current and relevant as possible, we have re-opened submissions for consideration in the program. If you were previously accepted into the program your paper will now be re-assessed for inclusion against new abstract submissions based on the following time frames:
Call for Abstracts Open: Now Open
Call for Abstracts Close: 27 November 2020
Abstract Author Notification: 15 January 2020
Early Bird and Author Registration Deadline: 29 January 2021
Conference Dates: 9 – 11 March 2021
Proposals are invited for the following:
- Oral Presentation – please note that there are a limited number of positions available for Oral Presentations. These will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
- Poster Presentation – these will be displayed for the duration of the meeting with an allocated time for the presenting author to be available for questions. Posters are to be no larger than 1m x 1m.
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Myelodysplasic syndrome
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms including Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- Cell Therapy
- Stem Cells and Microenvironment
- New Therapeutic Approaches
Abstract Submission Instructions:
Please read through the submission instructions listed below before preparing your abstract:
Step 1: Write your abstract following the Abstract Requirements and Guidelines.
Step 2: Click on the below icon to complete the Abstract Submission Form and follow the prompts.
Confirmation of Receipt of Abstracts:
Immediately following submission, you will receive an acknowledgment email confirming receipt of your abstract. Please use the details in the email should you wish to edit your abstract up to and no later than the submission deadline of 27 November 2020. No changes will be possible after this deadline.
Authors will be notified of their abstract submission status on 15 January 2021.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide the format of presentation on the basis of time and space available.
All presenters must be registered for the Conference, and are responsible for registration fees, personal travel and accommodation expenses.
The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
New Abstract Submissions
Already Submitted for 2020?
Ensure to log in to the abstract portal to update or withdraw before 27 November 2020.